We also know that each NFA has now, or has had in its history, outstanding women who have embodied the mission and vision of IFUW / GWI.
We are asking each NFA to tell us about these women by sending us a short profile of no more than 2 outstanding women that we will share in digital format with the GWI family during the 2019 celebratory year.
Criteria for Submission:
- No more than 2 profiles per NFA with photos if possible.
Women who have done much for IFUW / GWI at local, national or international levels and renowned for their academic, political, social, research achievements
Women who have shown, by action or philosophy, that they advance equity for women and girls in support of the GWI mission and vision
- One of these outstanding women should, if possible, reflect the history of IFUW / GWI members in your NFA (living or deceased) and must have been or still are members of IFUW / GWI.
What to Submit:
- Names and why your NFA has chosen them by November 1st, 2018 so we can have an idea of the scope of the project.
- Final version to include 300-400 words per profile in Times New Roman 12 and single-spaced with no indentation.
- Digital versions of photos if available.
Deadline for final submission: 15 January 2019
Please help GWI celebrate YOUR outstanding women.